Common Threads North recognizes outstanding women in the following counties:
Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lake, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Sierra, Solano, Stanislaus, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba.
For tickets or more information: www.CommonThreadsNorth.com
*Picture above: 2019 Award Winners
The awards dinner honoring the recipients for 2020 and 2021 will be held April 7, 2021 at Butte Creek Country Club in Chico. Past recipients, families and friends, industry guests, and supporters are encouraged to attend.
The 2020 Common Threads Award recipients:
- Denise Carter – Colusa County
- Sarah DeForest – Butte County
- Marilyn Holdenried – Lake County
- Yvonne Koehnen – Glenn County
- Nita Vail – Sacramento County