Common Threads North recognizes outstanding women in the following counties:
Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lake, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Sierra, Solano, Stanislaus, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba.
For tickets or more information: www.CommonThreadsNorth.com
*Picture above: 2019 Award Winners
On April 1st 2020, an awards dinner honoring the following recipients will be held at Hotel Winters in Winters. Past recipients, families and friends, industry guests, and supporters are encouraged to attend.
The 2020 Common Threads Award recipients:
- Denise Carter – Colusa County
- Sarah DeForest – Butte County
- Marilyn Holdenried – Lake County
- Yvonne Koehnen – Glenn County
- Nita Vail – Sacramento County