Common Threads North recognizes outstanding women in the following counties:
Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lake, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Sierra, Solano, Stanislaus, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba.
On May 16, 2018, an awards dinner honoring this year’s recipients was held at the Historic Hotel Woodland. Past recipients, families and friends, industry guests, and supporters are encouraged to attend.
The 2018 Common Threads Award recipients are:
- Marit Arana – San Joaquin County
- Tacy Currey – Solano County
- Cynthia Daley – Butte County
- Kari Dodd – Tehama County
- Cathy Hemly – Sacramento County
- Donica O’Laughlin – Butte County